Thank you Wylie United Methodist Church for your support and helping to Fight Hunger Together!
Last week, WUMC donated 155 pounds of breakfast items to Amazing Grace Food Pantry who distributes to 500 families in need each month. Food donations are always appreciated and help us reduce the cost of acquiring items with precious and limited donated funds.
Also a big thank you to Cub Scout Pack 5150 that dropped off bread and dairy items. Many families who struggle in Collin County rely upon food pantries to at least receive the bare minimum required to offset the cost of a typical grocery trip. Having items like bread, produce and dairy products helps us help even more, beyond the staple items, by allowing clients the ability to focus on other important bills and obligations. Not only that, but knowing their family will not go hungry can reduce stress at home as well.
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
Thank you, Amazing Grace Food Pantry and all who volunteer and support you! Without your help, I would struggle to provide meals for my family of 4 each week.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.