Amazing Grace Food Pantry provided nutritious groceries to 141 families this week. Good to know that over 240 kids had nutritional choices along with their Halloween candy! Thanks to the many volunteers who give their time to help serve others and to help build the new building to give client families a larger facility to shop in.
Did You Know These Hunger Facts?
- Food insecure children are sick more often and are more likely to suffer developmental delays.
- Having a job doesn’t mean that you can’t be hungry. Stagnant wages and underemployment are contributing factors to low family incomes.
Want to be a part of Helping Others in 2017 Thanks-GIVE-ing event?
Just drop off these needed items: stuffing or turkeys on Tues, Fri or Saturday mornings before Nov 18th.
New Building Update: The last of the drywall was delivered this week – should be ready to paint in a couple weeks! All in God’s timing and by His Grace!
I enjoy volunteering weekly at Amazing Grace Food Pantry giving back to those in need. The gratification of knowing I was able to help put food on table for others is very rewarding. My only regret is I wish i would have started volunteering earlier on in life. Start volunteering and you to can put turn tears into beautiful smiles.
Take the time to read some of the testimonials from clients and volunteers on our website. Volunteer or donate this year. It will bless you!
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.