These three adorable kiddos were among the many volunteers spending some of their summer vacation to help Fight Hunger Together!
In June, Amazing Grace volunteers served roughly 1500 people with 62,000 pounds of food. Some come every week, some less often. That’s 157 more people fed this month compared to last month. The need is growing. Amazing Grace Food Pantry can only operate with neighbors like YOU. Share a few hours a month volunteering or donate to help others. You’ll be amazed at the results!
Did You Know?
Many families suffer in silence until they find help during their difficult time. Food pantries fill this need by providing nutritional food, especially for kids… our community’s future adults. Take time to know your neighbor. If they are in need or their kids are on the school lunch program, let them know there is help during these summer months.
Clark serves as the Director of Education for Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
I have a passion for helping people and making sure basic needs are met. I joined Amazing Grace FP because they are great people who treat people with dignity and have a heart to help others right here in Collin Co. Working here, and helping families puts a smile on my face.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.