Amazing Grace Food Pantry served 319 families during November with nutritious groceries – some every week, others less often, but all received an abundance for their Thanksgiving table – thanks to YOUR faithful support!
Through your community support: 98 seniors have a little less to worry about and won’t skip a meal. 585 children have proper nutrition to build strong bodies and minds for a healthier future.
Along with neighbors donating volunteer hours and canned goods for families, we’d like to thank Operation Kindness for pet food donations! Pets are an important part of a family and need proper nutrition, too.
Fundraising Announcement: Painting with a Purpose is holding a fundraising event featuring Wylie Painting with a Twist artists teaching the painting “Cherry Harvest”. All proceeds, every penny, from this event will go to Amazing Grace Food Pantry to help in the Fight Against Hunger in the Wylie community. Join us January 22nd. For more information, visit https://www.paintingwithatwist.com/studio/wylie/event/1401635
The Volunteers are nice and helpful l have been coming since l moved to Wylie over a month ago it’s helping my family a lot l will forever be grateful for your help and kindness May God bless you all!
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.