Amazing Grace Food Pantry, with the generous help of Operation Kindness, is able to provide food for our clients’ pets along with their weekly supply of groceries.
We also can provide cat litter and pet treats as available. Clients with pets appreciate the ability to not only receive a week’s worth of nutritional food for their family, but also some relief from the cost of caring for their furry friends.
Operation Kindness’ mission is care for homeless cats and dogs in a no-kill environment until each is adopted into responsible homes and to advocate humane values and behavior. Helping us to provide pet food for our pantry clients furthers that mission, helping clients to avoid the difficult choice of abandoning a pet due to financial issues.
Call to Action: Cat food and cat litter are in short supply, both for the pantry and Operation Kindness.
Help us by helping Operation Kindness. Visit www.operationkindness.org to find out how.
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
This was written to one of our dedicated volunteer Team Leads who hosted a Pampered Chef party fundraiser for the pantry.
The small corners of our world are better by the efforts of people like you. Thank you. I’m glad Laura mentioned this to me so I could not only support you, but more importantly give you a hug. Hope today is a roaring success.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.